KØHNY/R 145.49Ø Repeater
- Frequency: 145.490 TX, standard -600 KHz offset.
- PL Tone: 100.0 CTCSS (PL) tone is normally on, as part of coordination.
- Time-Out-Timer: 180 seconds, reset after the courtesy tone.
- Kerchunk Timer: 1/2 second.
- DTMF tones are muted after the first tone is entered.
- EchoLink: EchoLink is connected to KØHNY/R by a radio path. Connect to node 469520.
- To connect to EchoLink on 145.490, use the *100 command (see below) to regenerate DTMF tones for EchoLink access.
- RF Deck: Kenwood TKR-750.
- Controller: Arcom RC-210.
||When sending DTMF to an external device, it is desirable to ensure that DTMF is clean and unprocessed for maximum reliability. The controller may be used to generate and repeat a DTMF sequence, up to six digits.|
Enter the command * 100 followed by the DTMF digits to be regenerated. After unkeying your radio, the DTMF sequence is sent after the courtesy tone.
||Users can determine if their DTMF pads are being properly decoded by the RC210. The controller will read back up to 16 digits.|
Enter the command *105 followed by the DTMF digits to be decoded. After unkeying your radio, the digits are read back by voice after the courtesy tone.
||Voice Play Back
||Users can check the quality of their signal into the repeater. The controller will record and play back any voice test message.|
Enter the command * 110 and unkey your radio. The controller responds with "Ready" and the amount of recording time available. Begin your next transmission within four seconds and transmit your voice test message. Unkey your radio and the controller will play what was recorded.
||Supply Voltage Reading
||The voltage output of the power supply can be recalled.|
Enter the command * 115 and unkey your radio. The supply voltage is read back by voice after the courtesy tone.
Estimated Coverage Area
Assuming a 60 watt mobile radio.
The map was generated by Dale WBØPKG using Radio Mobile by VE2DBE.